so i’m just gonna go ahead and delete all my queued posts i made of Hitler’s poetry, because some of you don’t understand the difference between seeing the human side of an evil man and blatantly glorifying him as a tragic figure and praising him for talents he did not have or excel in.
- lloydfromleith likes this
- littlehorrorshop likes this
- aracelerysticks likes this
- celestialrhythms likes this
- peggygravel said: I don’t think his poetry is very good at all, but then again I don’t speak German and English translations always seem to lose something from the original.
- haroldlloyds likes this
- cyanide-martini said: I just saw your response to “The Mother” poem and omg ilu
- thespacegoat posted this